[fsug-calicut] gimp workshop

  • From: "Jemshid KK" <jemshidkk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "madhu kannan" <madhukumbalath@xxxxxxxxx>, fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 16:09:06 +0530

i have spoke to people from kazhcha studio, ulliyeri about conversion to
free softwares.
they have already made an attempt with gimp.
if madhukannan and fsug can offer them a session on gimp, and equip them to
fullfill all their needs with gimp and free softwares, they are happy to
switch over to free softwares.
jemshid

--
Jemshid KK