[fsug-calicut] Re: Promotion of free software at KASARAGOD

  • From: Srihari k <srihari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:12:30 -0500

> Now I have a few suggestions:
> 1. +1 for the customized release of Ubuntu 9.04 (I would infact look
> forward for a copy :-D )
> 2. It would be nice if you make a comparison the most rated GNU/Linux
> flavors and let the audience choose which one they want.
> 3. If you can show them what is free software and what are the goodies.

@sajjad
Thanks for the quick and positive feedback.Yes, junise is here and giving us
the technical help.
Can you please elaborate your suggestions

And the main part *how to officially start a FSUG*.

And can you please tell me if any of guys can do us any help for the
promotion.

regards,
Srihari.K
Team Eximius2k9