[fsug-calicut] Promotion of free software at KASARAGOD

  • From: Srihari k <srihari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 02:43:30 -0500

Freedom lovers,

We are proud and happy announcing the promotion of Free software movement in
kasaragod LBS college of engineering.We,the dept. of electronics and
communication,are organizing a technical festival Eximius2k9.

In the technical festival to be held from Friday* 21 Aug* to Sunday *23 Aug
*in our college campus at Povval, kasaragod,a dedicated stall will be put up
for the promotion of free software.Currently we plan a release of customized
Ubuntu 9.04 and an install fest.Our best hopes are that this will greatly
help in the raising awareness about Free software in Kasaragod and in our
college.

We welcome any helpful suggestions from your FSUG(we are newbies in
organizing such an event :) ) for the success of the event.

We are also considering the possibility of initiating FSUG-LBS college of
engineering

Expecting encouraging replies and queries,
Srihari.K
Team Eximius2k9
srihari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+91 9809 486 518