[fsug-calicut] LINUX8.0

  • From: Manjush G.Menon <manjush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:41:42 GMT+1

hi Though haven't used any other versions of linux, im impressed with redhat as it was sufficent for my purpose..and of course, i love RED!! Anyway, where is rajesh? I got to know (from ilug cochin) that he has RH 8.0! Where is he now? or is he too busy? Surag, I wont be able to attend the demo at devagiri. so that option wont work. and i dont know Ajai in person (the fact is that i dont know any of the fsug members in person and havent attended any fn.) Dileep, I agree with mr Bhatt as it is not about harming FSUG ideals, as for my case, i needed to test several of my applications in linux as the server may be a unix/linux one. And if i get RH 8.0, i will definitely inform you. Bhatt, Do you have the Debian 3.0 (latest i think as these guys release things every fortnight!! which is really great ;-) ) Ajith, I wish I were there, just to see those 'peanuts' ;-)

The making of Brazillian football