[fsug-calicut] It shows your Intolerance

  • From: eiidp@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ragu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:57:05 +0530 (IST)

Dear Raghavendra Bhat,

>> I heard your talk and your explanations at "Vivara Sangamam".  Instead
>> of calling you Anil, will it be  nice if I call you `Mandan Ani' ?
It shows your intolerance. You should re-think what you are going to contribute
to your organisation and your political view by these type of statement.

>> At that talk I was really surprised to hear a ranking young member of the
>> CPI (M)/special  observer at the  CPM State Committee  meetings' talk;
>> justifying the use of a proprietary  MNC OS.  He was seen as comparing
>> free software with trains (the British railroad system).
In Vivarasanghamam everyone is allowed to express their opinion. Here you
purposefully omitted my argument expressed in Vivarasanghamam against the above
said opinion of P Rajeev while you were silent on it. It is better you read the
articles written by P Rajeev, before or after the event of Vivarasanghamam. You
are using certain words of him by purposefully omitting message he has
conveyed, may be for your hidden political agenda.

>> Maybe  for  Anil, not  for  a  huge majority  of  us.  ;-) Freedom  is
>> important than  the cost.  Yes, you  get a better product  for a lower
>> cost but Freedom Matters!

You have mistaken. I have expressed my reservations on the use of 'Free' as an
adjective for freedom. So your above statement is irrelevant as a reply to me.

>> You are trolling the lists and  an other instance like this would make
>> all  your posts'  eligible  to be  put  on our  watch-list.  You  have
>> cross-posted  and the  FSUG-Kochi  does not  tolerate such  brain-dead
>> activity.
 You are speaking like an authoritarian, which does not suit for freedom
movement you said to have represent. I have put only relevant matters here. I
do not bother elimination from list due to your intolerance of different
political view.

Regards,

Anil

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :