[fsug-calicut] Re: [Fsf-friends] Re: GNU Freedom

  • From: eiidp@xxxxxxxx
  • To: rms@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:13:45 +0530 (IST)

rms@xxxxxxx wrote

>> The freedom to share and change software, in and of itself, is less
>> directly important to society than other freedoms that we are all
>> aware of.  At the same time, as society becomes increasingly dependent
>> on computer use, it may be that we need freedom in using software if
>> we are to preserve our other freedoms.

I fully agree with you Richard.

The true freedom movements in each and every sections and sectors of the
society should work in co-ordination to fight against imperialist globalisation
and GPL can be a good tool this purpose.

Regards,

Anil

Appropriate Technology Promotion Society, Kochi.
FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut