[fsug-calicut] Re: IoT bootcamp at West Hill Engineering college

  • From: Ajeya Anand <ajeyaajeya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug calicut <fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 15:46:51 +0530

Guess WestHill Eng. College does not have CompSci student. It would be
better if emphasis is on open hardware and FOSS solutions for electronics,
embedded apps. Intro to scripting tools : python and perl would be
beneficial to non COmpSci students

Hi,

I will be introducing Free Software at the event organized by ICFOSS and
SMC.

This is the overview of the session I'm planning to cover. I think the
session is for a selected audience.

I have debian jessie isos if anyone wants to copy.

Thanks
Praveen

--
Thanks and Regards, | शुभं