[fsug-calicut] Re: Fwd: Make Tech Easier

  • From: Aswin S <techno.aswin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gnuise@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 15:39:52 +0530

Thanks for the info. I am using ubuntu only now. I want to reformat my
system. Is it good to keep seperate partitions for /home and /boot ? Will it
cause problems in future like when I install ubuntu again.

--
http://www.aswinatgec.wordpress.com/
i would love to change the world..... but they wont give me the source