[fsug-calicut] Re: Connect Nokia E66 to Ubuntu

  • From: Unais Muhammed <kmunais@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 03:05:59 +0100

Here there is my wvdial.conf i used to connect to bsnl using
bluetooth, usb cable, Tarang wll phone . I hope this is useful

to dial cellone i used > sudo wvdial cellone

Unais

[Dialer cellone]
Modem = /dev/rfcomm0
Baud =115200
Phone = *99#
init1 = ATZ
init2 = AT+CGDCONT=1,,"gprssouth.cellone.in"
Stupid Mode = 1
Carrier Check = off
Dial Command =ATDT
Username=1
Password = 1
PPPD Options = crtcts multilink usepeerdns lock defaultroute

[Dialer tarang]
Modem = /dev/ttyACM0
Baud =230400
Phone = #777
init1 = ATZ
Stupid Mode = 1
Carrier Check = off

Dial Command =ATM1L3DT
Username=<phone number with std code without zero prefix>
Password =<last four digits of phone number>
PPPD Options = crtcts multilink usepeerdns lock defaultroute

[Dialer cellone_cable]
Modem = /dev/ttyACM0
Baud =230400
Phone = *99#
init1 = ATZ
init2 = AT+CGDCONT=1,,"gprssouth.cellone.in"
Stupid Mode = 1
Carrier Check = off
Dial Command =ATM1L3DT
Username=<Anything>
Password = <anything>
PPPD Options = crtcts multilink usepeerdns lock defaultroute

[Dialer Defaults]
Modem = /dev/ttyUSB0
ISDN = off
Modem Type = USB Modem
Baud = 19200
Init = ATZ
Phone = #172222
Phone1 =
Phone2 =
Phone3 =
Phone4 =
Dial Prefix =
Dial Attempts = 1
Dial Command = ATM1L3DT
Ask Password = off
Password = 123456
Username = 4962237222
Auto Reconnect = off
Abort on Busy = off
Carrier Check = off
Check Def Route = on
Abort on No Dialtone = off
Stupid Mode = 1
Idle Seconds = 0
Auto DNS = on

On 12/25/09, ragsagar <ragsagar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Sajjad Anwar <sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>> On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 11:55 PM, NADIR KM <nadirkm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> sorry , last four digit... pls read for as four in second option at
>>> password

>> tried both. the phone says connection  error when i dial using #777.
>> username and password as you said.
>>
>> Any other suggestions?
>>

> Did you try to dial using *99# ?
> This link will be helpful