[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #87

  • From: Carol Werblin <cwerblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 14:34:57 +0000

Hi All-

If you would all like to meet at my house, you are more than welcome to- you
will just have to forgive the mess- I have been away.  Let me know- 7:30-9:00
works for me.  My address is 49 Harbor Circle, Centerport (the 2d left past
Britannia Yacht Club on 25A as you are heading west.) We can discuss the Google
contest then.

Carol> Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 02:03:05 -0400> From: FSF60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
Digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "FSF60K DigestSubscribers"@freelists.org> Subject:
fsf60k Digest V3 #87> > fsf60k Digest Wed, 01 Oct 2008 Volume: 03 Issue: 087> >
In This Issue:> [fsf60k] meeting change> [fsf60k] Oct 2 meeting> >
----------------------------------------------------------------------> > Date:
Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:47:41 -0400> From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [fsf60k] meeting change> > Hello All. I am sorry to have to change our
meeting date. I did not look at> the school calendar, which shows that Thurs.
night Oct. 2 is Open> School/Parent Night and the building will be unavailable.
I will check with> Dick and the school for an alternate date and then send out
another message.> Sorry for my slip here. PWHite> > >
------------------------------> > Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 00:07:08 -0400> From:
"George Pardo" <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>> Subject: [fsf60k] Oct 2 meeting> > Sorry
gang, can't make the Oct 2 meeting. I will have to read the minutes.> Pete and
or Dick perhaps you can update the group on where we are with the> solar water
pump for Nuevo Amanecer. Mike Cipolertti has received a "how> to" make coal
from corn cobs and refuse sugar cane. He was invited to a> demo at MIT. Jerry
the Biointensive project instructor will be studying> Forestry in Spain for the
next 8 months but has left another Agricultural> Engineer to take his place in
the interim. The 5 participants in the> Biointensive project within the next 2
weeks will have 10 @ 5' x 20'> communal planting beds cultivated. Soon they
will be starting their> individual gardens in their back yards. I see solid
progress not only in> knoledge but in empowerment. I am looking into a gravity
fed drip> irrigation system (a bucket placed 3' foot high with the proper
hoses).> Someone actually markets such an item. That's it for now. Good luck
with> the planning for the fundraising event. I will touch base with Pete and>
Dick to get the particulars.> Hasta Luego,> George> > > >
------------------------------> > End of fsf60k Digest V3 #87>