[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #57

  • From: ikecip@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 20:32:30 -0400

 i will attempt to make it home in time to attend this meeting
sitting in an internet cafe in san jose in route to a wedding in panama city...
?i am hoping to meet with douglas on monday afternoon
the generator is working at the moment but it is a matter of time before it
breaks down again
hope all is well...
mc
ps bill i have your cocolobo wood