[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #57

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fsf60k digest users <"FSF60K DigestSubscribers"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 23:37:47 -0400

Hola to all. We hope you are all having a nice summer, despite the massive
numbers of jellyfish in local waters. At this time, Mike Cipoletti is in
Nicaragua building a house with a family from PA that he knows. he is also
carrying out some of our and the club's business while there. We are waiting
word from the Countess Moira Foundation on our grant application. We plan on
applying to a dozen or so more foundations in the near future in order to
construct 100 houses in Nicaragua. There has been some progress on the
selection process for a coordinator of the HS club SF60000. Dick Wiltamuth
and I think it is best to wait one week for our regular monthly meeting,
until Thursday evening August 14th. We will have updates on all projects and
will present some new initiatives on the local front. We hope that you can
all make it to the HS, room H109, on Aug. 14 at 7:30pm. See you then. Pete
and Dick

Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:39:25 -0400
From: "richard wiltamuth" <dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [fsf60k] sf60k report

dear members of friends and other interested parties,
here is pete white's summary of the students' school year activities. pretty
impressive, eh? we look forward to an even better one for 2008-09 with new
advisers for the group.
dick wiltamuth

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: sf2008report.doc