[fsf60k] Meeting this Thurs.

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:31:24 -0400

Hi to All,

Just a quick reminder that we postponed (hope you got the email Kate sent
out) our regular Sept. meeting from last Thurs. eve. to THIS Thurs eve.
Sept. 8th, 7:30pm. This was due to the fact that last Thurs. was Sept. 1,
right before a holiday weekend, and the storm was only a few days prior and
many had no elect., internet, phone, etc. So we hope all are back to normal
and can come THIS Thurs. evening, to rm. H109, Npt. HS. Mike C. should be
down from Boston, GEorge has info on a comedor escolar study, there's a
discussion on the possible addition of a new chapter of Friends, the IRS
approval of the first two chapters, the status of the Imagination Federation
grant, the State of Friends, and more. So please come.

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***