[fsf60k] Re: Comedor Escolar Study

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:14:47 -0400

thanks for sharing this george
look forward to discussing it at thursdays meeting
mc

Michael Cipoletti
Friends of Students for 60000
ikecip@xxxxxxxxxx
857-205-0236 Boston
505-89245142 Claro
505-83910685 Movistar
ikecip Skype
www.fsf60k.org

On Sep 7, 2011, at 6:50 AM, gpardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> As you may know, the Comedor Escolar project (school lunches for the children
> of Chacraseca), which feeds approximately 1200 children while they are in
> school, and has been a signature project for SF60K, depends on contributions
> for approximately 70% of its funding. The rest is raised through rental of
> project owned lands and farming.  The original intent was for it to be 100%
> sustainable.  We are trying to fund a study by an agricultural engineer and a
> team of others to procure a study that will make recommendations on how we
> can reach 100% sustainability.  The scope of work(includes goals), costs and
> schedule are attached.  We are looking for FSF60K to make a $500 contribution
> to the study.  I believe SF60K will contribute $1800.  The balance will be
> made up by other groups for the budgeted amount of $3600 (study $3100 + $500
> contingency and other money transfer expenses).  Our intent is to use the
> study for planning and to seek funding through grants. Please review the
> attached so we can discuss on Thursday's meeting.
>
> Thank you,
> George Pardo<01_Study schedule.pdf><Proposal for Study (cost).pdf><Scope of
> Work for Study.pdf>

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***