[fsf60k] Fwd: Got you information......

  • From: "George Pardo" <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 22:56:14 -0400

Hola Friends,

Yader and Conchita went to Managau today to talk to the manufacture of the
Rope Pump.  Below is my reply to him.  It seems that they are interested in
getting the gasoline run Rope Pump.  It also seems that they feel that the
pump is easily maintainable and repairable. They are in a better position to
judge that as they are there and I am not.  I believe that they are in
possesion of all the funds required for all components of the water project,
but after I receive answers to the questions I have posed to them, I think
that we should all meet to get everyone's opinions.