[fsf60k] Feb. 7 meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:26:15 -0500

Hello folks. We hope you are well and can come to our monthly meeting of
Friends of Students for 60000, Inc. this Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m. in
room H 109 at Northport HS. Six short days later, Dick and Pete are bringing
to Nicaragua the largest delegation thus far, 47 students and 11 adults.
Sometimes bigger is not better, but we got to the point that we didn't want
to leave only a few behind. It's been exciting, and very busy. Many of you
have topics and matters that should be discussed, including this upcoming
trip, the April trip, the status with certain projects, an adult only trip
to Nica., and a very big topic, the status of whether/how the student club
will continue.... We hope to see you there. PW and DW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***