[fsf60k] FW: Cordially Inviting You to a Hispanic Heritage Month Reception and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:26:16 -0400

Hola to All. I received a call from Danielle Orsino, see below. She invited
me/one of us to this event, which sounds very nice and I would love to
attend. However I am going to be in FL for Sept. 13-16 and cannot attend. I
think someone would go. According to Danielle, no cost is involved, and a
chance to mingle and be interviewed would be good for Friends. Please get
back to me if any of you are interested and I can let Danielle know. Lisa
and Rusty, I mentioned the work of the club too, and gave her your email.
Maybe you and/or some students could attend for the same reasons. Danielle
characterized it as a VIP event, and the honor is ours. It is in celebration
of Hisp. Heritage Month. I wish I were going to be here, but hope some can
go. Thanks, PW