[fruityloops] Re: sample browser - was Importing sound files

  • From: - F - <zznarff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 21:45:57 -0800 (PST)

Exactly !!
It does the job perfectly. I drop all my sample in the "Collected" folder under
various sub folder for percussion or pads or whatever ... When you export a
loop or sample you can ofcourse to export to a spesific (or new) folder - just
create one in your sample library (where ever you set yours up) ...
PsiLoCyBe
 amit wadhwa <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i find the sample browser pretty helpful. its nice to be able to cruise
through sounds without going into a windows file menu and simply right-click
it to add it to a channel. as far as its organization, it retains the same
directory/file structure as you samples folders do. what else do you want
it to do?

a.