[fruityloops] Re: Weird and frustrating

  • From: - F - <zznarff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:42:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
If you are not yet using FL Studio 4 (Is this out yet then Andy ?) then you
could use the right click button to cut the automation off right at the 16th
note. It's the same action as drawing automation. That should do it.

<moderator: yes a pre-release of FLStudio is out for people who have been
registered users for 6 months or more.>

 Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 02:26, Doug Gough wrote:
> Ok...I'm working on a pattern. 16 ticks long. I insert a ts404, and choose
> "edit events" for the filter cutoff. I draw my waveform, and accidentally
> draw past the 16 ticks. Suddenly, the stupid thing starts looping around 32
> ticks instead of 16

<excess quote snipped>