[fruityloops] Introduction

  • From: "Bryan C. Green" <bcgreen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:45:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi, my name is Bryan Green and I live in San Jose,
California, where I just recently relocated from San
Antonio, TX.

I've been using Fruityloops for about a year or
so...lately I've been using it for types of music not
normally associated with Fruityloops-- rock, jazz, and
classical, mainly using the newly released SoundFont
Player.

The main things I love about Fruityloops are the
quickness and ease with which patterns and songs can
be quickly built, as well as the awesome number and
quality of effects plugins available for it.

Well, that's it for now...

bryan

http://sports.yahoo.com