[fruityloops] Re: Grooves (continued)

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 04 Oct 2002 14:59:08 +0000

Hi Tim,

On Fri, 2002-10-04 at 13:36, Tim Jenkins wrote:

> I tried assigning grooves as you said last night mate but no luck ??
> I went into the piano role and when I clicked on the quantise drop down
> nothing happened?? It just chucked me back to the piano role?

First up, which version of fruityloops are you using?  If you aren't
using 3.5x, you can't do any more than basic quantisation using the
current snap value.

> I selected everything and as you said and then went into edit and tried
> again, still no luck??

There is the quick quantise feature, which just quantises using the
current snap value (as in previous versions).  But there is also a more
fully featured quantise (in the same menu) which brings up the groove
quantise dialog.

> Any suggestions? I know you said it was from memory so are you sure you got
> it correct (not that I am questioning your knowledge I am just getting
> frustrated with mine)

Yes that is quite possible.  I'll have another look when I get home just
in case.

> PS sorry if this annoying other people on the list but its starting to get
> to me ?!?

No problem! (for me at least ;-))

Andy

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/