[fruityloops] Re: FruityScratcher works?

  • From: "awgraphics" <awgraphics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:53:31 -0000

I think you need the demo version and then patch that with the 3.4 update
that sorts it out.
as I had the fruity box version then updated that then added the two plugins
and got the same message
hope this helps you... who am I then well I put in for this yesterday and
hers my spec kind of thing

hi to all

my name is andrew warburton still thinking about a nik name for the fruity
forum as andy seems quite popular
but maby thats going to be it "thinking" I mean! anyone got any sugestions
I live in bramhall which is near Manchester, england.
what do I do??? well currently I am on the sick as I suffer from slight
depression but I am finally sorting my self out on that score. more to the
point I would like to do a job with some computer related art in it (maybe
I'm dreaming grr).

I have none about frootyloops for quite a while and use to be on the dark
side with a dodge copy of fruity 2
but about a month or so ago I bit the bit and put my hard! earned money down
for 3.4

I use it for complete songs at the moment and still cant understand why some
people diss it for this reason.
type of genre well relay anything that is a bit dark and moody, teckno dnb
jungle gaba hardcore you name it and I will probably try it (no comment on
the quality though)

I like fruitylopps because at the moment it does all I need and in a user
friendly way.

what I hate is the fact that the skinning side has kind of gone as I feel
this brings a whole new light to the app.

links. well I think you all probably no the best of these so no.
but a good plugin I have found is at
http://www.bitshiftaudio.com/
which is a rex file reader and there is a hell of a lot of good and shit
drums for it check it out if you haven't already
why should reason have all the fun!

my stuff well so far I have only done one track which is now going to be
totally re done
but you can get it at www.awgraphics.co.uk or go even to just look at some
of my art work.