[fruityloops] Downloading files from the FL site

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:42:11 -0000

Advice please somebody

I have just bought the full download version of FL (I have been using an old
version 3 boxed set for ages so know a lot about the program as some of you
are probably aware) anyway, I ordered from work as this is where I have
e-mail and net connections.

I have downloaded the demo of FL and am ready to receive my code.
However......

I ordered the dream station and wasp synth at the same time and can't seem
to find anywhere to download them from ??? do they send these to me as an
attachment or should I be downloading the demo from somewhere ??

Please help ??

The trouble is I am not able to receive exe files at work. Doh !!! I know I
should have realised this before ordering but hay I was to concerned with
other things.

So to finally get to the point: are these sent as exe files or zip files or
have I totally missed the point and should be downloading them from
somewhere ?!?!

Cheers
JimmiJ

Peace !