[fruityloops] DXi wrapper

  • From: "mark griffin" <staticwaves@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:24:06 +0000

hello all, i have two questions, what is the best DXi wrapper for fruity. i
want to use it inside sonar2XL. the second question is not exactly about
fruity but here goes; myself and a friend are playing a chillout set live at
a party in a couple of weeks. we have jammed together a few times and all
has gone well, as it's chill out it's easy to blend sweeps and drones.

i have used fruity for about five years and my setup has always been
audio,(m-audio delta 410),recently i purchased a 2x2 usb midi interface to
connect my 309 and peavey studiomix and there has been no problems.

so here's the question, we both have identical pc s except my friend is
running the delta 1010 soundcard i want to be able to build loops in fruity
on the fly, (inside sonar) and keep this in time with my 309 and more
importantly with what my friend is doing on his pc.

the delta 1010 is a dedicated audio and midi card so i think we should use
this as the master, but can a usb midi interface keep my whole system
synced?
i am new to midi so a childlike explanation would really be helpful.

                                                         thanks
                                                             static.