[fruityloops] Re: CPU overloading (was: (no subject))

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:46:06 -0000

Sensible level ?? obviously depends on your system. I think I am set at 7ms
and that fine.  If you are running 5 or 6 versions of say absynth then you
will push your system hard (very hard). Try the buffer/latency mate I would
suggest that you just need to optimise that

Let us know how you get on
Tim