[fruityloops] Re: 98->XP migration

  • From: Tim Jenkins <TimJ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:48:37 -0000

Bugger, lots to do indeed.

I must find my reg codes for a start then all the downloads and drivers
etc.... thing is, I really want to do this prior to FL studio release as
once I get this installed I don't want to make any changes for a while (as I
will be learning the software) Anyway I digress. Yes andy if you could lay
ur hand on that info that would be tops !!!!!!!

Cheers
JimmiJ

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 15:19, Tim Jenkins wrote:
> Actually on the same(ish) subject
> I am about to move from 98SE to XP and am wondering do I need to download
> another version of FL ?? or is it generic to all OS??

Nope, its the same version for all windows versions.

Some tips though:

<snip>