FRTM - Re: FRTM Meeting - May 24 / Roles

  • From: Bill Farrand <whfarrand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 07:36:15 -0600

Dear Fellow Front Range Toastmasters,  I see that I'm scheduled to be
Toastmaster next week.  Since we have 4 confirmed speakers, and nobody has
already been scheduled for these roles, we will have no "quiz master" or
"riveting reviewer".  I'll have a theme for the meeting by early next week.  In
the meantime, for those without a
"C" next to your name, send me an e-mail if you can fulfill your role or not.
Bill
 From: kathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: WHFarrand@xxxxxxx
Subject: FRTM Meeting - May 24 / Roles
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 23:06:57 -0600

 Hey Front Range -  Please see below the schedule for next week’s meeting . .
.Find your Name and Confirm or Decline if you have not already done so . .
.There are some OPEN Roles – Please Step-Up and Volunteer directly to the
Toastmaster of next weeks meeting – Bill Farrand – WHFarrand@xxxxxxx I know a
few of you confirmed TWO ROLES tonight but we have enough people in the club
for everyone to have a Role . . .  Thanks everyone and have a great weekend!
Kath  Theme   ___________________________________________________ Meeting Place
- Civic Center / Training Room C = ConfirmedP = PendingO = Open
P - Toastmaster – Bill FarrandC - Table Topics – Earl AllenP - General
Evaluator – Ray Pezolt C - Speaker - 1 – Anand ShuklaC - Speaker - 2 – Lori
HighC - Speaker - 3 – Luke VeselyC - Speaker - 4 – Dirk Kittredge P - Evaluator
- 1 – Cody MarkamC - Evaluator - 2 – Elizabeth VidmarC - Evaluator - 3 – Beth
ChaconC - Evaluator - 4 – C J Klingensmith C - Grammarian / Word of the Day –
Lisa MartyO - Timer / Joker – C - Ah Counter – Mark DeMay C - Inspirator –
Feliks MelamedO - Quiz Master – O – Riveting Reviewer - O - Greeter – This
would be a good role for our newest member – Bev Wheeler Mystery Hand-Shaker –
To be chosen by the Toastmaster  Sharing the Wealth . . .Remember to be
OPTIMISTIC . . .  J  Kathy Barrett – CC, ACB, CLPresident - Front Range
Toastmasterskathyrbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Cell PERSONALLY GROWING -
ONE TOASTMASTER'S MEETING AT A TIME . . .