FRTM -

  • From: "Jeff E. Priestley" <Jeff.E.Priestley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:51:31 -0700

Fellow Toastmasters, Here is the Schedule for the roles for this week's
meeting. Please confirm your role
as soon as possible. CJ, we have you slated our quizmaster, but I believe
I saw a message that you were
not going to be able to attend, is that correct?

Our Theme for the Evening will be "Biggest Flops"
Speakers, please help me with your introductions with the following:
Title of the Speech:            Manual and Speech #
Time For the Speech:
Why you Choose this topic:
Why you may be qualified to speak on this topic:
Why this topic is appropriate for this audience:
Why this may be a good time to speak about this topic:

So far we have one position that is open, we need an inspirator. If you
can fill that role, please let me know.
Agenda,
February 11, 2010 ? Off- Campus - RNL

Toastmaster