FRTM -

  • From: "Jeff E. Priestley" <Jeff.E.Priestley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:45:10 -0600

Fellow Toastmasters, I was excited to see that I am on the schedule to be
Toastmaster for next week on the 26th. Unfortunately, with the start of
school, I am required to be at our "Back To School" night on that
particular evening. I've had to be gone for awhile here and had to turn
down several opportunities for roles in the last several weeks, so I
really regret having to do this again and look forward to returning soon.
I want to wish the very best of luck to our Great Debate Team for this
Thursday and look forward to hearing the results. Jeff P.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is the property of Adams 12
Five Star Schools and may contain confidential or privileged information.
Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you  received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the communication and
any attachments.