[Frink66] Re: Fiffty f2kin years!

  • From: Alan Harris <harrisaw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: frink66@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 09:56:22 -0700

Curiously, in my email program (Thunderbird), it seems to detect the presence of a "list" address, but if I do a simple "reply", it addresses only to the list address, and if I do a "list reply", it likewise addresses only to the list. It doesn't give an option of "reply all", so I can't automatically address this message back to the "cc" addresses, it seems.

Be that as it may, tell me, how do I update my own address on the list? Is there some login to the list?

I can expect that jrtucker@xxxxxxxx probably doesn't work, and I'd hesitate to speculate on where it might forward, but Mary, his wife/widow can be reached at maryltucker@xxxxxxx. Maybe that address could be substituted for John's, if you can figure out how to do it.

Cheers,

Al

On 5/5/2016 5:07 AM, S W Galley wrote:

Listen up, you yo-yos!

(I borrowed that greeting from one of John R. Tucker's memos. In memoriam, requiēscat in pāce.)

I hope to see all of you in a couple of weeks. Our flight is scheduled to arrive at Burbank on Wednesday, May 18, at 13:25. Mobile numbers: Fritzi at 617-792-1222 and Stu at 339-970-1091.

I think the "Frink66" e-mail list is still functional, but apparently I cannot add people to it, only delete them. So if you want your e-dress updated, you have to do it yourself. Here is the current list:

swgalley@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:swgalley@xxxxxxxxx>
Gary.Bornzin@xxxxxxx <mailto:Gary.Bornzin@xxxxxxx>
wloliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:wloliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
nucwfo@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nucwfo@xxxxxxxxxxx>