[Frink66] Re: Class of 1966 Reunion Photo

  • From: Alan Harris <awharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wallace Oliver <wloliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 18:20:45 -0700

Greetings Wally!  Turns out Stewart Davey and Kelly are visiting us right now, about to attend the Alumni College program tomorrow and Saturday.  We'll have a toast to Frinks and Lola tonight, but not with flaming gin :-)

Cheers,

Al

At 06:44 PM 9/14/2011, Wallace Oliver wrote:

Maybe Lola II could be a class of '66 gift to the House.

As to a symbol, there is the portrait of Mr. Ruddock that may still exist.  We are one of the classes that actually had an opportunity to meet him in person and to receive the portrait from him.

Wally

W. L. Oliver
110 Broadway
Wilmette, Illinois 60091