[frgeek-michiana] Re: mp3 player with ogg support

  • From: chuq jackels <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 15:04:38 -0400

The 4 GB new direct from Sandisk is 49.99 a reconditioned on from 3btech
(local) is 39.99 fm radio and the whole nine. I am looking to make sure it
is ogg compatible. It does not say on 3btech's site so I am looking to
owners of them. It appears the Sansa Connect used to have wifi so you could
download music that way an had ogg support but now it has the fm radio and I
am still looking for ogg support.