[frgeek-michiana] mouse balls

  • From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:57:55 -0800 (PST)

good luck with that

________________________________
From: chuq jackels <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 9:52:25 PM
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteers AND TUESDAY

If anyone knows where we can locate some mice balls then we would be doing a
lot better! I think we have about 30-50 mice without balls..??? I do not
understand why we have so many ball-less mice but we do! I will try to look on
ebay and see if by chance someone has a bunch of mice balls CHEAP.
But I doubt that will be a find!
Chuq

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:16 AM, john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

if your talking about those white compaq p3s in the gaylord i can tell u right
now theyer junk i might of got 1 or 2 to work but alot of them have a battery
problem tried putting new batterys in them and they still wouldnt work right or
load,but someone with a little more expirience might be able to  get them to