[frgeek-michiana] Re: hey from the mothership

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 19:49:52 -0500

I think this is a good solution to the problem. We can put up a wiki page explaining the situation and giving correct contact info until we have time to code a new web site or adapt what we can get from the WayBack Machine.

Tom

That Man Behind the Curtain wrote:
Hey Michianans,

Since your website's been down for a bit and people are asking if you're real or not, I was wondering if we could help by, say, offering to have www.freegeekmichiana.org point to our wiki (your page on our wiki) or something like that?

Not much there now, but it's pretty reliable and easy to update until you get something more workable in place:

http://wiki.freegeek.org/index.php/Free_Geek_Michiana

Thoughts?