[frgeek-michiana] Re: Volunteer work

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:25:02 -0400

Volunteers meet every Tuesday and Thursday evening, 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm, at
our warehouse space at the Studebaker Business Center on 743 W. Chippewa
Av., South Bend, IN. Our offices are on the back of the building. Look for
River Bend Hose Specialty and Free Geek Michiana signs. We aren't always
there to open right at 6:00 pm.

When I see you, I'll give you my cell phone number so you can call ahead to
find out if the office is open. Kevin or I open on Tuesdays, usually Kevin.
Dale opens on Thursday. Kevin doesn't use a cell phone, but Dale does. I'm
usually there by 7:00 each night.

Tom

  _____