[frgeek-michiana] Volunteer Database testers

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Geek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:19:49 -0400

I just wanted to let you know that I finally generated a CA for my employer. As a result, I was finally able to generate a CA for my ip address at home! The next time you connected to the database, you will get an SSL error. If you permanently accept new certificate it will finally stop bugging you about it. <grin>

Richard

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>