[frgeek-michiana] Re: VL Install CD

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 08:46:47 -0500

Good results!

Did you use a wiped destination drive? If so, did you need to add a partition table with fdisk? Or, did the destination drive already have partitions on it? Did you use Ghost corporate or single user?

Tom

At 04:24 PM 5/4/05 -0500, you wrote:

Well, I have a vl install cd. Took about 15 minutes total on PII-233 with 96 MB. I was able to resize the partitions on the fly&. The partition names stay the same& but still had to run lilo. I have an ISO, its about 401 MB. It s a bootable Norton ghost cd with the ghost image on the cd. Works rather nice. Let me know if anyone wants a copy to play with.

Thanks,

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director
<http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
(574) 472-7383

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>