[frgeek-michiana] Re: VL Install CD

  • From: "Jay Schlatter" <jschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 09:43:40 -0500

Well, I used ghost 8.2 corporate, on the restore, it identifies the
drive and within ghost you can resize either partition. I did resize the
partition smaller to make sure that on the destination drive we could go
down in size if needed. Have not physically tried it on a wiped drive,
but don't see why it wouldn't work.

I think I will try vl 5 on this box if you want, that way I can compare
results. And to see if vl 5 supports the internal winmodem that vl 4.3
can't seem to find.

Thanks,

O. Jay Schlatter
Technology Director