[frgeek-michiana] Re: Toshiba-2

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 12:06:47 -0500

Well, then I'll stick with the VL 3.2 cd then.

Trying to d/l the cd here to the office since I discovered when I did my upgrade from Debian stable to testing it broke the ability to burn cd's at home, so...... I'm still pushing to have it working tonight.

Thanks!

Goose

mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Vector 4.0 is pretty close to 3.2 as far as applications go, but is based on different C libs. I can't recall all of the differences but I know that 3.2 is based on Slackware 8.1 whereas 4.0 is based on 9.1 and has higher minimum recomendations for processor speed (233PII and 64M vs P100 and 32M)