[frgeek-michiana] Re: Netvistas

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:56:49 -0500

My opinion is that we should hang on to the NetVistas for use as thin clients and sell or use as freeboxes any surplus units. The amount of RAM didn't seem to make a difference on eBay so if we sell any in that venue we could remove the memory or just install 4M or so.

Mike

Tom Brown wrote:
What do you think? Sell at this price, or wait until the market is up? $37 seems so little for the Netvista thin client quality and what it can do. I wonder what the shipping charges were. Kingston SDRAM, 128 MB stick, costs $47.99 at Tiger Direct. Is there a compelling reason to sell the Netvistas for less than their RAM sticks cost?

I need to contact Rick Tribble re taking an inventory of the Netvistas and moving them to the Sally. If anyone wants to help us move the units, let me know.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>