[frgeek-michiana] Re: Need HD PCB

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:18:17 -0500

At lab last night, Goose, Albert and I discussed the drive. None of us know of a drive of that capacity in our inventory. The largest drive we've seen is 40 GB. This is an 80.

Tom

At 02:50 PM 10/24/06, you wrote:
Looking for a matching PCB for a western digital HD:
MDL: WD800JB-00ETA0
DCM: DSBACVJAA
PCB: 2060-001189-003 Rev A / 2061-001189-190 EE

Most important is matching the model number, just want to image the drive.
Let me know if you have one, and how much you want for the PCB, going price, if you can find it, is $20 to $50.

Thanks,

Otto J. Schlatter
Director of Technology
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>Goodwill Industries of Michiana, Inc.
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>(574) 472-7383

IT Helpdesk: 472-7375, 1-866-649-7375
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.goodwill-ni.org/>HelpDesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>