[frgeek-michiana] Re: Monitor migration

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 09:25:45 -0500

> How does 9am Central Time meet at McDonalds @ 2404 E. MICHIGAN BLVD
> MICHIGAN CITY, IN 46360
> The Barn is probably about 15-20 minutes from that location.
> geekishly,
> John bee

   OK, I'll be sure to leave room in the garage again.... Also, I'll
need to get you a key. I got the deadbolt installed over the weekend so
I can issue you a key (Tom). I'll be sure to lave the door open and a
key on the table in the garage... Also, like before please let the baby
sitter know when you expect to arrive so as to not freak her out. (574)
233-9941 home and (574) 850-3479 for my cell phone. The cell phone is
local to South Bend.

   Goose

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>