[frgeek-michiana] Re: Monitor migration

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:13:52 -0500

If 9 am CST is 10 am EST, we are on. Goose, unlock the garage Tuesday morning.

Tom

At 05:52 PM 12/1/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Tuesday December 3, 2002 the day of the big CRT move, when do you want to
do it?  I plan on being at the MLK center from 5-7pm  anytime before then.
I would probably like to do it early enough so I could take the van back to
my dad and get my car to go to the Center.

>How does 9am Central Time meet at McDonalds @ 2404 E. MICHIGAN BLVD
MICHIGAN CITY, IN 46360

>The Barn is probably about 15-20 minutes from that location.
>
>geekishly,
>John bee
>
>P.S. Talked to one of my geeky cousins, Steve, over the holidays, he
advised me to be careful moving monitors that have been in the cold, and to
let them gradually acclimate before testing them.  Said he'd get them in a
warm place and wait 3 days before testing them.

website at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>