[frgeek-michiana] Re: Minutes of FGMLUG Meetings - 08/29/2009

  • From: "Fr. Robert Bower" <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:27:22 -0400

I really don't know but it probably would not hurt to have it. I take it by your comment you are not planning on coming to the LUG meeting.

If that is the case when and where do you want me to pick it up?

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
574.850.7982
http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

Tom Brown wrote:
My bad. I didn't look at the calendar.

Fr. Robert:

Do you need the projector? If so, can I drop if off or can you pick it up?

Tom

Chuq wrote:
That is what I thought as well.. I just checked the schedule for
September (draft no final posted as of yet) and it says the 9th.

On Mon, 2009-08-31 at 10:05 -0400, Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
I'm confused I thought then next Web Dev meeting was the 9th.

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
574.850.7982
http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

Tom Brown wrote:
If you need the digital projector for the next FGMLUG meeting, I have it and (hopefully) will bring it to the web-dev meeting this Wednesday evening at Chuq's.

Tom

Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
Mike if you find any mistakes, please let me know.

Minutes FGMLUG 08/29/2009

Present:  Mike, Fr. Robert and 3 guests.

The library wireless was not functioning properly only one access point would even assign an ip address but it would not allow Internet access. Access was obtainable through the library's Ethernet connection.

The meeting focus was assisting our guest with a issues on their laptops and answering the questions they had about their laptops and Linux. Mike assisting one guest with configuring and correcting some issues with Puppy Linux on her laptop. Fr. Robert assisted the other 2 guests with configuring the wifi on the Ubuntu side of their laptop. Assisting our guest took the majority of the meeting time, the remainder of the meeting was spent answering questions.

The next FGMLUG is scheduled for September 5, 2009 from 10am - 12 pm at the Main Library in the Dickinson Conference Room.

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.