[frgeek-michiana] Re: Linux on MSI dual Xeon server

  • From: "Rick L. Tribble" <rtribble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:00:47 -0500

I did an install of SUSE 10 today (the OSS one).  I installed from the
DVD and chose everything.  The install wizard ran flawlessly.  It
detected the 2 internal Gigabit NIC's and even branded them as
Supermicro.

Everything seems to be working great.  I ran updates and installed some
extra software.  That went fine too.

Rick