[frgeek-michiana] Re: Lab Notes, 4/6/04

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 21:13:31 -0500

:: Thurs. Lab

This Thurs. night, 4/8/04, I will open the church for a lab. Hopefully Goose (Richard) will be free to attend. We will probably make it a software development lab. If it works out, I will schedule 1-2 Thursday night labs each month.

Unfortunately, due to a NUMBER of snafus I didn't get the word about the lab being on for tonight! (Apr 8th). Tom, let's nail it in stone right now for the 22nd. I'll try to have the development software installed on my home system by then.

In case you wondering, I did check my home email from the office but the FGM messages had not come through yet. I emailed you this am but apparently you didn't get the email in time or like me didn't read it in time. I got your voice mail an HOUR after the 6:30pm deadline. No idea why my phone didn't ring to begin with.

Oh well.... 22nd.... I'll be there...

Goose