[frgeek-michiana] Re: John B is visiting the mothership

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:27:47 -0500

Rick has successfully (and skillfully) quoted the cult classic, "The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension."

Additional quotes of note: Lord John Whorfin/Prof. Lizardo to nursing assistant in mental hospital: "Smile while, uh, you can, uh, monkey boy." And, Buckaroo's advice to a deeply depressed and suicidal Penny Priddy, "No matter where you go, there you are."

John B says he will be home (not sure where that is now) on Monday. So the conference is over. John wants to visit FGM in August to report on the conference. He will be posting photos from the trip to flickr soon.

Tom

At 04:00 PM 7/28/06, you wrote:
Ok. Who can't monkey boy?

It' BigbooTAY!  TAY! TAY!
--------------------------

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx> To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Fri Jul 28 15:57:17 2006 Subject: [frgeek-michiana] John B is visiting the mothership

Got an email from John B (as opposed to John M). John's visiting Free
Geek in Portland right now. He invites questions about FGP while he's
there. Actually, send inquiries to the FGM list. I'll forward them to
John's personal mailbox in case he doesn't see them on the list.

For a hoot, we can refer to John B as "John Big Booty" and John M as
"John Smallberries" or "John Whorfin" while John B is at the
mothership. OK, who can name the sci-fi movie reference?

PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

ÿôá?Éb²Ø¬=@K "Øj·!?÷?ÿÿÏ,@Ú'þÚh²Ú^®Ê'jZ+±éì?دz)ߢ¹?¶*'ºy^²Ì¨»¬?ú+?Ûhm觶©¹¹bqÚ&j)ÿN?h²Ûh¶¥?Ëlzw^?¨¥¶?ß®??ù¢r??¯ß­ç¥?Ëlþ?àÿö(ºf²º{.nÇ+?·¨­ÈZ?²¢êå?ËlzÛb?Ê
"?h¶¥?Ëpy»"µæ­þm§ÿÿÃÿ~·?­+-³ú+?ün­ {÷ë?ç¤þh??&§

** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the public domain.

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>