[frgeek-michiana] Re: John B is visiting the mothership

  • From: "Rick L. Tribble" <rtribble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 17:00:11 -0400

Ok. Who can't monkey boy?

It' BigbooTAY!  TAY! TAY!
--------------------------

From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Jul 28 15:57:17 2006
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] John B is visiting the mothership

Got an email from John B (as opposed to John M). John's visiting Free
Geek in Portland right now. He invites questions about FGP while he's
there. Actually, send inquiries to the FGM list. I'll forward them to
John's personal mailbox in case he doesn't see them on the list.

For a hoot, we can refer to John B as "John Big Booty" and John M as
"John Smallberries" or "John Whorfin" while John B is at the
mothership. OK, who can name the sci-fi movie reference?

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>