[frgeek-michiana] Goose LAB - LTSP Server

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Free Geek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:42:26 -0500

Ok, here's the deal. LTSP on the dually is severely broken. Plan to use the lab server Tuesday night. I'm trying to fix the problem on my end by using the LTSP-LBE setup and the compiles are failing so no go there AND the apt-get LTSP site is no longer serving files.... :(

Richard

P.S. The bottom line is I need to blow away the old setup and be done with it... It's a 3 year old 'try everything' (read gunnie pig) system.

--
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman
Safety Assistant / IT Guru

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list website at
<//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>