[frgeek-michiana] Goodwill pickup Friday AM

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:58:39 -0400

Phil:

I made an appointment for Goodwill to pick up 7 skids of material Friday at 8:00 AM.

I had the skids sorted last week, but RBHS may have moved things or blocked the skids. Thursday night, we need to make sure the Goodwill skids are accessible for Friday morning so I can load the Goodwill truck immediately upon arrival.